This WP focuses on the implementation of a 6-month Intensive Care Programme with patients and to monitor, collect, and to evaluate results applying two PDSA cycles.
Objectives of this WP are:
- To implement the Phase I capacity building oriented part of the best practice applying a Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) framework.
- To transfer, adapt, and translate materials for patients’ lifestyle treatment.
- To train the healthcare professionals in charge of local pilot actions.
- To conduct the first intensive care phase of the intervention in the 12 countries including two PDSA cycles.
- To continuously monitor and evaluate the progress and interim results to correct potential bottlenecks.